fell out of love with dnb

tektroniq

Tragic times, I can't listen to dnb anymore ...

Basically the older I got the less I felt dnb.. Now came to the point all sounds a bit whacky to me, especially all the modern dnb doesn't cut it..

Anyone else as you grew older fell out with dnb?

It was the sickest music ever when I was 15 it was really a highlight listening to it, now I just don't feel it anymore... :(

yes i fell out of love with it years ago.

thats why im signed up to a forum all about drum and bass.

think he has
this is moonglow. he makes half time dnb.
174 divided by 2 = 140

I will never get enough of dnb... Been listening for like 5 years (yeah since I was 13) and I love it more each day.

I listen to alot of stuff... from jazz to grind core... but the only thing I know is that I can't imagine myself living without dnb

30772266.jpg

i'm 39 and have been in love with drum and bass since 1994.
don't really dig the really old stuff that much anymore but the new shit is straight fire. love me some neuro.

It happens. Don't take it too seriously. It's just music and sometimes you will like it and sometimes you won't really like it.

Im not sure..this could be my first or 2 post. Im 28..been listening to dnb since I was 13...love it more now then I did then. I understand it better and know what I like more then ever. Now all the dnb I listen to (c4c, audio, sect, optical, bse, any heavy amens as well) is all just str8 fire...ill be an old man wobbling, or so it seems.

i'm 39 and have been in love with drum and bass since 1994.
don't really dig the really old stuff that much anymore but the new shit is straight fire. love me some neuro.
not quite as old as you but I was well into the early scene from 94-97. used to go out to places like club kinetic,blue note and etc. around 98 I thought the vibe went off and basically didn't listen to any dnb for about 10 yrs. only when hazard released Machete did I get back into it again. love the newer jump up stuff

Back
Top Bottom