FeldFunker - Duck and Cover (not really D&B, more like Drumdustrial)

FeldFunker

www.feldfunker.de
So here's a track I just finished that's a little more D&Bish than my other ones (I'm usually more into E-Clash), thought I might post it here to get some feedback to D&B experts - it's more like industrial with a touch of D&B:

FeldFunker - Duck and Cover

4:02, 128K-MP3

:gun:

Last edited:
Thx! Frankly, I never heard of "Enduser" before, my DnB knowledge is currently limited to Roni Size, Fluke, Optical and all the other well know stuff - I'm here to learn. ;)

Just listening to enduser stuff (it dloaded before urs, but i will listen to urs in a sec, promise!), foocking brilliant!
I never heard of this guy before...

Difficult for me to comment on this as i'm not really into the electro drum sound, but it sounds well produced,
the whole sample in the second break down is a bit comic, sounds like a mr scruff kinda thang, wouldnt really fit in on the dance floor, but thats probably not what you were looking for i assume?

Good stuff anyway :)

Well, the sample in the second break is from the civil defense film the song is about, more on the story can be found on my webpage

Anyway, thx for your feedback, maybe I'll produce a second version with other drumsounds some day. :D

Any1 else? :)

Back
Top Bottom