Votes: 3 9.4%
  • hate them

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • indifferent

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

Warlokk

bitch please
not me but.. it's suprising how manly people seem to :-/ if you go on the streaming websites (justin.tv, ustream, etc) it's full of female streamers being pestered to show their feet on cam. a little disturbing.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
kinky fecker, at what point do you tell a bird that you wanna do spermy things to her feet, i mean they have fake lashes push up bra's cake themselves in makeup and generally manipulate themselves to what they actually look like then you tell them you like their feet, its gotta be the worst bit of sexy talk ever, unless shes webbed feet that shit makes me do a spunky mess in my y fronts

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
the only time i like feet is when they are in some sexy high heels, but id pay more attention to the legs and ass.

---------- Post added at 02:59 ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 ----------

and if you dont think high heels are a turn on your gay

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
the only time i like feet is when they are in some sexy high heels, but id pay more attention to the legs and ass.

---------- Post added at 02:59 ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 ----------

and if you dont think high heels are a turn on your gay
I like wearing high heels, does that make me gay?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What are we talking here, kicks to the balls, foot up the ass, watching womens feet walking in your shit

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
all feet are ugly! they are like retarded hands only attached to ankles!
i hate the way women paint their toenails luminous colours so it draws ur attention to their athletes fungus, corns and verrucas!