Feeling hot hot hot!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah this is stupid weather. I'm trying to keep our bay doors open but insects keep invading. Fuck them and their farm basically

grubbers

VIP Junglist
I've been stewing in ball soup for the past 2 months here in the states. I can't remember the last time it stayed this hot and humid for this long.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Im just glad I have a fan. Also I have no problem with the bugs they leave me alone so I leave them alone. Found a beautiful uv blue dragon fly in the house earlier I didn't want to let it go

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Well that's just great Dagz. Oh, a little day trip around The Crunch. We can all go as tourists.

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
you guys are all faggots... seriously

read today that sas forces were collapsing in exhaution due to the heat of 30degrees?! i find that very faggotty as we have skinny little indian men working 12 hours shifts in a construction site in 50degrees...

you complain when its cold, you complain when its hot... how about, and its just a suggestion... you stop complaining, take a teaspoon of cement and shut the fuck up

your sincerely,

Jhepz:readthis:

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Fucking roasting. I will complain, cause I enjoy the cold and don't whinge about it. Stopped off in Singapore though on the way back from Aus and it was like 35 degrees and 100% humidity. Literally had to wade through the air there, was fucking rancid.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
its so hot in the kitchen that i work in one of the chefs phoned up to say he was going to work due to the heat. lame excuse so he might get the sack. but in his defense it was like 37 degrees higher.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
So what temperatures are we talking about here? Cause if I look up the weather report on the UK there is nothing to cry about.

fractal

VIP Junglist
you guys are all faggots... seriously

read today that sas forces were collapsing in exhaution due to the heat of 30degrees?! i find that very faggotty as we have skinny little indian men working 12 hours shifts in a construction site in 50degrees...

you complain when its cold, you complain when its hot... how about, and its just a suggestion... you stop complaining, take a teaspoon of cement and shut the fuck up

your sincerely,

Jhepz:readthis:

It wasn't SAS forces I think it was TA people training and 2 of them died

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
my point exactly... i think we are talking no more than 33degrees
No but I take back what I´ve posted before. It seems to be around 28-30 C° in the south/midlands, being quite cold to standard and below in the rest of the UK.
In northern europe temperatures like those feel like Bangkok because it´s mostly fackin humid heat unlike southern europe. blablabla. :D

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:lol: notice it's the Dubai phaggots piping up, with their standard air conditioned rooms and fruit as big as your head. Take those away THEN WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW?
It reached 37 here yesterday Dee.