Feeling creative, I showcase- please comment.

Keigo

OGT is really nice track I think! dark and minimal. nice atmospheres too :)

just thought structure is slightly abstract. maybe it could go into breakdown from 1:41, buildup for 16 or 32 bars, then go into main drop.
anyway though, it is nice track!

PeriodicDisturbance

Thank you for the feedback on structure. When i remix later this week I will look into this suggestion and most likely will take it on board. Always looking for tips on arranging my tunes- personally feel this is a weakness (bigtime) within my works.

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
Love vox3! Very deep and dark, but smooth and not hectic. Interesting drum work as well. Master sounds a bit distorted on my side, could be my speakers. The sub is phenomenal though! :2thumbs:

PeriodicDisturbance

Machin, as in distorted, do you mean it is clipping? Or do you mean that I have used too much distortion on my sounds? There is no limiter on the master on this, should I put one on? I am a sophomore in regards to limiting/compression on the master, etc. Thanks for the feedback also!

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
Machin, as in distorted, do you mean it is clipping? Or do you mean that I have used too much distortion on my sounds? There is no limiter on the master on this, should I put one on? I am a sophomore in regards to limiting/compression on the master, etc. Thanks for the feedback also!

Yap, a limiter on the master could solve the issue I assume.

Top Bottom