feel the weigt of the future baring down- first track by micky finn at the D&B awards

Re: feel the weigt of the future baring down- first track by micky finn at the D&B aw

sounds like dr feel good/come with me by original sin not too sure what it is called out of these 2

Re: feel the weigt of the future baring down- first track by micky finn at the D&B aw

nah its not that tune fabio plays it aswell on the same tape pack its his second track after commix be true

wat last years awrds? raveology?

i definetly know them vocals listening to dr feel good an ure right
it aint that

Baron "Dr Agnostic"
Or Q Project "2 Little 2 Late" if it was from last year it would be the KG remix :2thumbs:

2 little 2 late got it, well done mate I can sleep easy now, lol

didn't know that was KG remix tho (on finns set) sounds the same 2 me

didn't know that was KG remix tho (on finns set) sounds the same 2 me

They are similar. The KG relick is more beefy and has the break on the drop.

Back
Top Bottom