feel sorry for sophie thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by souljah, Aug 6, 2008.

1. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

ive had a shite day...after 4 hours sleep last night and just getting over a chest infection. been working since 8 this morning and dont finish til 10 tonight. im stuck in a job cause i said id stay until they found my replacement (over 2 months ago) and now to top it off i have a banging headache and no ganj. argh londons just doing my nut in recently. cant wait t get back to bristol. sorry just needed to vent. rant over.

2. Snowgirl

Snowgirl Member

Sorry to hear that...That's pretty crappy hours!! Why are you moving back to Bristol?

Hope you feel better, drinks lots of tea, next best thing after weed, maybe?!?

3. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

yeh i do love my tea.
    moving back cause i miss it really. all my family and friends. wanna see my nephews grow up. breaks my heart when i go back and the youngest one doesnt even really know me cause ive been gone the past 2 years

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Sorry to hear of your situation Soph. Think of it like this, Work 2moz then Fri then its the weekend!!! Some free time!!!!
    Hows the song writing going chum?

5. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

praps as a firm there not being tooo rushy over replacing you as you a good worker blah blah , i know that doesnt mean anything when your minds made up to go back but hay its something positive at least ..

4hrs sleep (if the reason is been up all night shagging or clubbing or drinking) i have NO simpothy for you as thats self inflicted and to me thats your own doing so tough titties ..... but i dont believe your ever have been the sort to ever complain about anything so im sure the 4 hrs sleep thing was genuwine so go buy yourself a redbull , shot gun it and it'll give u wings mate

you dont need ganja ... thats a mindstate thing :D

anyway heres a lovely bunch of flowers to cheer u up

[​IMG]

panty

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

7. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

well ur always welcome to come round for a spliff when ur done working if the tea can't quench u...

:spliff:

8. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Sorry to hear your having a bad day! Come back to bristol!

[​IMG]

9. safety

safety double safety

retract your original statement. you don't owe your employer shit at the end of the day. say your off in a week or two or what ever and let them worry about it, if they still have you, they're less likely to actively seeka replacement. and in my opinion they'll never replace you anyway. do you sing to the kids?

10. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

Come back to Bristol my babber!! Im at uni in soton i love it there but its always good to come back to brizzle!

11. mansell

mansell husk basically*

Cheer up Soph...
    I'm going through a similar situation... very similar infact.
    Try and keep your chin up gal... we're all here for you :) xx

12. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

awww guys. thankyou all ever so much really helped trust. just shut my eyes for 5 mins and my headaches going a little bit.

smarty ive got something written that i like just need to get it recorded for you now.

thanks for the flowers panty...i dont work for a big company or anything just a family. i just think im too nice sometimes and think of myself last even though im in suuuuch need of a break. 4 hours sleep was due to coughing my guts up all night.

thanks for the spliff offer dan i actually might take u up on that sometime. but as for now sleep is definatly in order.

safety, i know i dont owe my boss shiiiit. but i know the kids would suffer ya know. i sing to ellie..well not to her, i sing most of my day and i spend most of my time with her...she just tells me to be quiet most of the time. ungratefull cow.

thanks marnie hun :)

3 weeks time i shall be back in bris...flat i found just fell through so on the hunt once again. if anyone knows of any 2 beds glouster road ways gimme a shout yeah ;)

safe ya alllll xxx

13. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

souljah........are u a singer?????if so u kept that 1 shtum!!!!!

14. DJNitrousUK

DJNitrousUK Active Member

I feel for ya darlin', I've had a pretty good day, my 'best mate' wants to knock me out!

Ha I said bring it then, I want to see if he will :D

You all good now though darl?

15. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

got a very good voice and worked with some good people too shes one to watch out for .... as far as i know her she a very mellow low key thing ... why spit game when you have got the game (its only wannabees that have to shout out from the rooftops) ,.. nah mean ... fingerscrossed souljah ... hope that last studio session you told me about went well for u and ........... :D

16. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

thanks hun :)
    yeh it went very well thanks hes a proper sound blokey. i'll let u know when i know ;)

17. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Yeah she's a bloody good one at that!
    Cheer up Soph :) Try & look on the bright side & smile lots :)

18. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Hey Soph, hope you're feeling a bit better and have got some sleep now!

If it's any help, you're not the only one feeling like that - My missus moved from Bristol to London, she's been here about 18 months now, and she still finds it really tough... She misses her friends who are all still there (she worked at Wagamama's there for 3 years so had loads of friends) was involved in PRSC, had a lovely flat....

But then she moved to big old London to get a more career kinda job, and it's a real hard time - she doesn't know that many people here, everyone is way more unfriendly, way more busy, much more stressed, much more expensive... So I understand a little of what you're feeling...

Chin up, eat some nice food, have some tea and remeber that this is just a little phase of your life and that it's not forever...

Things always get better in the end, but they always take longer than you think they are going to take... but they happen all the same, trust...

19. Heavy_Boab

Heavy_Boab Fuel Unjected SPAM!

I feel for ya bud I was doing the exact same shift last week so I can get ma new mixer. Got my money today and it was much less than what I was expecting!!

20. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Wagamamas is the shit! love that place.