feel sorry for everyone at Creamfields

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
Proper downpours, thunder n lightening.

If the robbin scousers sellin blag piperazine pills werent bad, this has gotta take the piss.

So glad i aint there. Been to many muddy slosh fest downpour fezzies in the past n it aint fun.

So yeah... wonder how many ppl are sat in their tents wishin they were home lol

LOLOLOL, innit, i feel nice at home, going ibiza in the morning for a fucking rave reckon if i come home in a casket i would ave a better time.

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 ----------

plus i couldn't go cream fields as i don't have a spare dinghy

I remember hearing a year or two ago there was a big storm at creamfields that caused a stack of speakers to fall over and almost crush Sebastian Leger during his set. Crazy shit. The videos of it show a proper evil looking cloud looming over the crowd too.

fuck that, if you can't go to a festival and get stuck in no matter the weather then you can't really call yourself a real raver. it's england, you're gonna get wet at some point, get over it and get on with it. the music doesn't change, only your attitude so why let it get you down!

music is nicer wen your dry and clean tho

---------- Post added at 04:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 ----------

ive never been a festival an probly never will
dont like camping anyway.:teeth:

Good. Hope they're having loads of fun - stuck in their tents, playing a nice game of ALAN.

:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

(Fucking scousers did my head in with that fucking Alan bs @ Global. Still makes me rage now.)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

^^ tell me about it mate, same at boardmasters.. One of my mates knocked a guy out cold for shouting it was brilliant

Hahaha, quality.

I'm gonna seriously actually fucking cry if it starts up @ Outlook next week. As if camping in 39 degree heat wasn't bad enough already. :/

I remember hearing a year or two ago there was a big storm at creamfields that caused a stack of speakers to fall over and almost crush Sebastian Leger during his set. Crazy shit. The videos of it show a proper evil looking cloud looming over the crowd too.

That was a Creamfields in the Czech Republic

Dat fucking cloud, proper end of the world business :rinsed:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry m8 but when it comes to u bein soaked, freezin n all ya spare clothes wet.... music is the last thing on ya mind

Clothes are in your tent so how are they wet? Stick a waterproof poncho to stop your current clothes from getting wet, go out an rave away.
Its not like its actually cold either, plus when your in the middle of a crowd at a festival its fucking roasting anyway.
Sorry but if you go to a festival in england and sit in a tent as soon as it starts raining then your a bit of a mug, I went creamfields two years ago, it pissed it down all day on the Sunday I just put my shorts, wellies, a t-shirt an a waterproof poncho on an went for it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom