feel good friday story...

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
yeah i saw this and made me smile, normally all you get are horriable stories about people harming animals thats all the dailymail's site is filled with

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dogs can see ghosts and shit.

with that in mind. my most recent get rich business scheme is as followed.

people always complain about damn dogs pooping in their yard..
solution = ted's poop no more garden rejuvenator from blamo!

step 1 - legalise euthenasia & make brand name t shirts.
step 2 - kill people is said back garden for a hefty fee.
step 3 - dog go somewhere else for poopy time. may also work for cats.
step 4 - ??
step 5 - profit

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
danwell is in town and damn his eyes if i dont see him. im serious, you jerkoffs better come down this month. hows that for a story.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
i am not impressed, there is a famous dog in Edinburgh that spent 14 years beside its owners grave. Greyfriars Bobby
The Sun said:
The most famous tale of a dog’s devotion beyond the grave is Greyfriars Bobby — a Skye Terrier which allegedly spent 14 years guarding the Edinburgh grave of John Gray, dying itself in January 1872.

A statue and commemorative fountain were built at the southern end of the George IV Bridge.

Several books and films have been based on Bobby’s life, but recent Cardiff University research claims Bobby was a publicity stunt by local businesses to drum up tourist revenue...using TWO trained dogs to ‘stand guard’ in the graveyard!

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Note to self. Actually save money to take to Amsterdam next time. Currently sitting at the hostel drinking vodka out of a McDonald's cup. It's hooker night tomorrow night! Hope you like my story