Feeeeeeedback

Re: feedback

This is actually pretty good^^ maybe make an Intro that is less energetic and than a riser that less to the beginning of this part baseline is pretty cool :D and the drums need more energy and maybe use a punchier snare

Last edited:
Welcome, sounds pretty good for a first track.
Work on the snare, it's too much in the back.

Thanks, i do know what you mean with the drums to more energetic but i dont know how exactly, are there any tricks or tips that i could use? Cheers!

Last edited:

Use better samples :D just listen to every sample you have got and use the best one then eq them(many tutorials on youtube and google) use a good mastering plugin on the drums :D

Can you recommend me a good master plugin? i work in FL! I kinda like my snare, it consists of 4 snares that i layered and individually EQed.

Try Izotope ozone 4 thats the plugin we use with our Band its just awesome but quite exepensive it comes with many different presets and makes your song sounds much better^^

Try Izotope ozone 4 thats the plugin we use with our Band its just awesome but quite exepensive it comes with many different presets and makes your song sounds much better^^

Repeat after me, I am a bot, I am a bot, I am a bottom.

Back
Top Bottom