FEEDBACK

DJ BORNEE

HI JUNGLIST DNB RAVERS.

DON'T TAKE OFFENCE AS NOTHING BAD IS BEING MADE, JUST A THOUGHT.

JUST WONDERING WHY SOME OF US LEAVE FEEDBACK ON A MIX BUT MOST OF US DON'T.

ALSO, THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS SHOULD BE BROKEN DOWN IN TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS, SO THAT YOU CAN VIEW THE DIFFERENCE IN NUMBERS AS IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MORE GUESTS USE THIS SITE AND THAT'S WHY THE FEEDBACK IS NOT ALWAYS GIVEN.

JUST A THOUGHT.

NICE ONE PEEPS. :lamur:

guests can only view i think 3 threads before being asked to loggin. go ahead, logout and try it

Yeah before I became a member I looked at hundreds of threads befoe it asked me to login and said I had reached the maximum number a guest user could look at. Dunno if its changed now though.

Oh wow! didnt know that!.... i dont thing guest should be allowed to look at any posts apart from the general section maybe??....

I also think theres should be a list of who has looked at your post?? <--- that might be quite an easy thing todo.. ive seen it on another forum...

You could have something like what panty said in another thread, have the download links hidden, and you have to reply to the thread to see the link

OOOH OOOO Whilst we're at it, can we have a forum that only lets one person at a time in?

Sometimes we all need a little bit of alone time, it's not you guys, it's me...

Yeah the three post rule has gone now. Maybe the mixes forums need to be login only?

Back
Top Bottom