Feedback would be nice

i like this alot its how i say 'music with emotion' :o) i like that alot, the bass is particularly good, and u like myself like some nice tailed off verby fx hits (very spor'esq) :o) if i had to make a comment it would be that it sounds like the whole track has reverb on it or something either that or theres too much being used and cos of this the drums sounds slightly soft and fluffy instead of punching throught the mix. i like the edits alot and the soundscape is pretty lush. not sure what or how you make basses but wouldnt mind doing a piece together at some point. not sure what daw your using.

Well thank you :)
The "reverb effect" is because of my bad mastering skills I think, and i see what your saying about the drums not punch enough throught:/
I use Fl studio 10, and make the basses with massive and harmor mostly.
I love fx hits :)

yeah bro the intro on my new bit 'dragon army' has a similar style fx hit intro lol yeah i use massive quite abit, im trying to come away but always find myself going back lol can do some intresting things with harmour tho, aint got a scooby how to use it really. i use cubase 5 n rewire with reason quite abit. defo gunna keep my eyes peeled for your work tho got a good sound that just needs a ickle tweekage. cheers for the song tho man ;o)

Been wanting to change massive for something new too, its kind of overused, but it is so gooooooood. listen to ur stuff to, sounds wicked:)

This is sick mate, the bassline and arrangement are fat! I agree with what other people said, think the drums could use some more punch and I think there is too much reverb on everything but a little bit of tweaking and I reckon youll have a monster fatty...finish it

Back
Top Bottom