FEEDBACK?!?WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

I like it - I think there's a lot of beautiful sounds and a warm, lively bassline.

One thing I wasn't sure about was the intro, I heard some distortion on the kickdrum there, thought it could be better without it, being cleaner. But that's just taste, others might as well tell you that they'd distort it more.

yes i agree with you about that distorsion,actually it wasn't on purpose,it happened when i started filtering the drum.
i wasn't really sure about it,but now i'll definitely work to void that.

cool, thanks for the feedback

I'm guessing the track kicks in at 1:08?

You need to take the bass out of the intro and bring it in later on because apart from the phasing/filtered drums there's no real way to tell if it's the intro or not.

Take the bass out and use more atmospherics and that vocal sample to help the build up then when the bass kicks in it will have more affect.

[MENTION=6967]Tinnitus[/MENTION] Dnb.yes mate the track start at 1:08,i really tought filtering the whole drum was enough to give an intro feel.
but probably you'r right i should feel up that space with some ambient sound instead using the bassline straight away,even if i'm gonna need some bassy element cause i don't feel is a good thing to leave a minute of track without any bass at all.
thanks for letting me note that aniway :D

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

yes i agree with you about that distorsion,actually it wasn't on purpose,it happened when i started filtering the drum.
i wasn't really sure about it,but now i'll definitely work to void that.

cool, thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

thanks good to ear this ;)

Nice tune! Drums are very clean and well produced!
Only negative I would say is stuff that was mentioned earlier - the intro which doesnt do it too much for me. It would sound nice without the filtered drums and bassline, maybe some more pad/atmosphere layers to thicken it out a bit.
V good stuff overall mate

Back
Top Bottom