Feedback please :)

ponice

Hi, im new here. I've been producing music casually quite a while now. I made some liquidish drum&bass and i'd really appreciate any feedback on it.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaaEk3YqlPQ[/video]

Also i'm aware it's melodically simple but i'm having problems making it interesting while not sounding weird (though i like simple and catchy melodies ^^), i guess i need to learn some more music theory. Could anyone point me to a good site to learn this?

thanks!

Last edited:
There is a soundcloud button if you have a look on the top bar of the posting window.

Decent tune... Well cheese with that hook sound though. I dont really like this sort of stuff much so might just be my taste. Low end sound nice and tight. My only real gripe from listening to it once... is that the hook gets pretty annoying... maybe take it out from about 2:01?? then back again for the break down?? kinda needs a little bit of a rest.... cause when you first hear it you think... "yeah its quite nice" then 3 sequences later... ahhh bored of it now...

Keep them coming mate.

Cool tune i am not to much into this melodic stuff,but sound decent to me..
Also try commenting other people tunes,maybe you will get more feedback:teeth:

Not too bad melody wise imo. At 1:36 and 3:24 when the whole thing drops I miss some more shuffle/roll/energy in the drums. Maybe layer a faster break underneath or something. Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom