Feedback Please

mcsketcha

Sketchamus
VIP Junglist
After some helpful constructive critisism on my track ive gone back and edited it. Ive added some reverb to the vocals and lowered the volume of them slightly, and changed one of the words that I pronounced incorrectly. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've also added the acapella to my soundcloud, so if anyone wants to do a remix then hit me up and il send you a download link for the acapella;

Last edited:
i'd turn up the vocals a bit, your vocals should the focus with the backing track, which is pretty cool, nice work

i'd turn up the vocals a bit, your vocals should the focus with the backing track, which is pretty cool, nice work

Thanks mate. I previously had the vocals too loud, and I think this time ive got them too quiet, Im still a complete noob when it comes to mastering a track etc. The beat is produced by ProBangers.com, I added the Dante's Inferno samples in for the intro. Thanks for listening to the track and for the feedback, safe.

Sounds good man. Sorely tempted to mix the accapella into dnb if it's available Sketcha?

Cheers Jaro. Yeah wicked mate, id love to hear it dropped in one of your mixes, il get the acapella download set up on my soundcloud in a min, sound.

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

The acapella is now available for download from my soundcloud.

Last edited:
Not to crazy about your tune , but i heard some mad beats going around in my head to your Accapella,
There's a mad Dnb tune in there somewhere.

Nice rhyming btw

Not to crazy about your tune , but i heard some mad beats going around in my head to your Accapella,
There's a mad Dnb tune in there somewhere.

Nice rhyming btw

Cheers man, yeah im thinking of asking one of my mates to make a dnb remix of it using the acapella. I'd love to hear someone transform it into a dnb or dubstep track. Thanks for listening to it and for the feedback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom