Feedback on website feature

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Rich Pitchshift, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Rich Pitchshift

Rich Pitchshift Active Member

Easy guys - just looking to get some feedback on something we post on DnB Beat Blog. Each week in our Listen Up feature we pick out the highlights from the weeks releases. What I've noticed is that not many of our visitors read this, just wondering if you would use it or what your thoughts are?

Here's a link to the features - http://www.dnbbeatblog.com/search/label/New Releases

2. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

good idea rich, we used to have posts in the forum about releases at the start of the week which was helpful. i'd suggest maybe embedding soundcloud instead of juno, player of choice nowadays. edit: and you can embed sets rather than individual tracks on SC too

3. Deen

Deen Dilate

I like the idea, its handy :)

Found that decimal bass release through it, might have missed it otherwise! That business tune is... the business!

Just an idea, but getting your dnb beat blog facebook fan page more active might be a good idea. A little update popping up on peoples news feed about your features will probably bring more attention to it.

4. Rich Pitchshift

Rich Pitchshift Active Member

Cheers for the feedback, good to know people are reading our own features as well as the mixes etc we share.