DnB Feedback on my first beat?

pretty cool track! I love the shaker just before the drop. The whole tracks makes me think of a snack waking up and being hungry starts to chase some kind of imaginary animal :p Such a cool vibe, I love it. great job !

absolutely love this!! very hard to believe this is your first track, it sounds very professional :D i personally think a heavy cracking snare would be a small improvement this track, but i would download it with or without that! also think it could be just a little longer, but again thats a matter of personal opinion. honestly wicked stuff man!

thanks for the kind words boys, really appreciate it! hope i can get the next one to the same standard..

Excellent tune. Good dynamics. I like the movement in the bass. I agree with the comment about the cracking snare on 2 and 4, but I'm a massive back beat fan, and in this case it would probably destroy the vibe of the tune. Really interested me. After seeing how these forums work I might try to get the courage up to share some of my tunes. Thanks for sharing.

Perhaps chuck a cracking snare in for one or two bars throughout the track, but do it very rarely. Overall though, bassline is groovy as fuck and the percussion is slick as. For a first track it's insanely good. Are your kicks in mono? Could be my crap headphones but the center sounds pretty empty apart from the bassline.

Perhaps chuck a cracking snare in for one or two bars throughout the track, but do it very rarely. Overall though, bassline is groovy as fuck and the percussion is slick as. For a first track it's insanely good. Are your kicks in mono? Could be my crap headphones but the center sounds pretty empty apart from the bassline.
Thanks man! Yeah the kicks mono just deliberately quiet as I didn't want it to be too overpowering.

Back
Top Bottom