Feedback on me Mcin

honestly?
its not very good, and here is why ..

- it sounds like u have a frog in ur throat

- its not very original is it? yes, the next one come, sounds of the bass and drum!!!

fisher price, my first rhyming dictionary.

write some lyrics about something.... anything!!!

Your delivery is ok-ish, but you mumble alot. Being an MC isn't always about chatting 1000 words a minute. You were doing the bidibidibidibidi shit, and I fucking hate that. As Teddy said, write some proper lyrics and next time you record it, do it when no one else is home. You sounded like you were chatting quiet on this clip to save from someone walking in to find out just what the fuck you were doing.

loop a james brown break at 88 bpm and say some rhymes about the dj. you know the dip-dip-die to the so-socialize or similar, this here is difficult to know what youre going for. are you a rapper?

Offtopic but I seriously don't get the appeal of MCing. When I go to a party or something I want to hear the damn music, not some dude saying random shit to the beat...
Just like rap basically, don't get how people can consider it music lol.

I used to love mcin' until i started mixing. now the only MC i can tolerate is people like MC SP. and the chilled ones.

I used to love mcin' until i started mixing. now the only MC i can tolerate is people like MC SP. and the chilled ones.

mcs are not shite, dey make the music much more better to lisen 2. instrumental drum n bass is boring thats why djs like 2 ave mcs on their sets

You need a catchy one liner ! That is original to just you and will hype up a crowd. Most mc's have this because one its a hype ting two when mc's get to a rave alot of people dont no who they are untill they come out with there one liner

I noticed you didn't have a microphone, you're gonna need one of those if you're going to be a MC

Get a notepad too and carry it with you at all times, you could get inspiration for a bad rhyme anytime, looking out the window of a bus, in the queue in Tescos, anywhere,
also get tape packs of innovation in the sun, Safe

Offtopic but I seriously don't get the appeal of MCing. When I go to a party or something I want to hear the damn music, not some dude saying random shit to the beat...
Just like rap basically, don't get how people can consider it music lol.

Why is rap not music? its story telling spat over a beat... Have you ever sat down and listened to a good hip hop / rap track ?

Being a drum and bass fan (Im guessing you are anyway, due to the fact your a member on the forum) I would have thought you would have a more open mind to underground music.
Im sick of the general society stereotyping drum and bass as ''oh, its just that dun dun dun dance music'' Im sure you've heard it before, so why do the same ? You should appreciate all music, everything brings something different.

As for the mc'in, well, I havent listened to it, only because the connection was being gay. From the comments Ive read, its doesnt sound like your the next shotalot.

Dont go for popdidibiddle shit, unless thats the style you want. As you've probably found out not too many ravers or drum and bass listeners are too fond of it. For me, a good MC will say a few meaning bars after the main drop, and then let it roll for maybe 8 or 16 and come in again. But thats just me.

I don't see the point in mcing unless you are complementing the track or hosting.
Most D&B djs have awful lyrics.
Most people who think they can spit are awful.

You arent going to get anywhere if you don't have your own style and no DJ is going to want you to mc over their set if you're chatting shit.

Never talk about guns over a set or being derogatory towards women.
Try to create a good atmospere you are mcing over someones set its not a live PA.

If you actually write lyrics....

Paint me a picture.....
Start reading to improve your vocabulary.

Please dont use the word 'like' in every bar e.g
''Im a big cheese like cheddar''

Sorry man i dont like it;P U lack skills honestly, sounds like ur strugllign alot to get the words out which nis fucking up ur voice

Back
Top Bottom