DnB Feedback on first track!

Yeah pretty cool reminds me of some older john B stuff but with that in mind i was thinking yeah some trancey electro feel going on in the intro i hope this gets really ruff on the drop and it doesnt pull that off, fair play mabye thats not what your going for but i think that a rolling bassline distorted would make this so much better.

the piano also seems a bit loud...

just incase your new to dnb heres what i meant by older JB stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cool man, especially for your first track. One thing that clearly stands out to me is that the hats are quite loud, especially when they hit faster during the second drop. The kick also becomes a bit lost during the drop, maybe try side-chaining or EQing out some low end in the synth tracks? Nice work though!

Thanks for the feedback, helps me a lot! :)

Yeah the hats are quite high indeed, I'll mess around some more with the track, I actually mixed the hat a bit during the break, I'll try using that for the second part aswell!

In the last part, the outro. After each snare i hear a small wobbly subby kind of sound. Is that on purpose?

Other thoughts have already been posted

Other than that, lovely track! had me half dancing on my chair.

Last edited:
Decent attempt mate! Great vibe, but cleaner and punchier drums would complement this track so much. Hats are too crazy imo.

Back
Top Bottom