Feedback of the website

football123

Very frequently individuals are left within the position of utilizing the various tools they've available for giving feedback online. As a graphic designer, I’ve received feedback as prose within an email, over the telephone, like a bulleted list inside a text document, like a document that's been printed, scanned, then e-mailed in my experience, etc…

And they’ve been effective typically - but wouldn’t it's nice should you could put the important points in place within the actual website, then easily send that to someone?

Very frequently individuals are left within the position of utilizing the various tools they've available for giving feedback online. As a graphic designer, I’ve received feedback as prose within an email, over the telephone, like a bulleted list inside a text document, like a document that's been printed, scanned, then e-mailed in my experience, etc…

And they’ve been effective typically - but wouldn’t it's nice should you could put the important points in place within the actual website, then easily send that to someone?

I spent a while really trying to understand what u wrote but I still have no idea what u just said

Back
Top Bottom