Feedback new track ;) ? thanks a lot!

Yo, nice vibes!
I like the variations in it & the usage of the vocals.
Sounds great when it unfolds at 0:40
The snare could be a bit sharper in my opinion & there are missing some breaks :)
The percussive element at around 1:12 could be a bit more quiet in my opinion (compared to the vocals f.e.).
Good work! feeling it.

Good on u using hols in ur production bunker :2thumbs: rightly said on snare. Also work on arrangement, change the main theme at some point and reintroduce later again with modifications... otherwise good work bro :cool:

Yo, nice vibes!
I like the variations in it & the usage of the vocals.
Sounds great when it unfolds at 0:40
The snare could be a bit sharper in my opinion & there are missing some breaks :)
The percussive element at around 1:12 could be a bit more quiet in my opinion (compared to the vocals f.e.).
Good work! feeling it.
Hey bro , thank you for the tips and support. I took a few pauses and changed the snare. (I repost the track, I hope you like it)! *--*
Hi man!

Sounds great! But like Multiple Noise says I'd use a different snare sample it's doesn't fit as well with the rest of the drums:)

/mentorandmoore/laidback-luke-made-in-june-paradise-ft-bright-lights-mentor-moore-remix-t8/s-VPgHv
Thanks a lot man ;). I changed the snare , because that snare was very weird haha. (i repost the track)

Good on u using hols in ur production bunker :2thumbs: rightly said on snare. Also work on arrangement, change the main theme at some point and reintroduce later again with modifications... otherwise good work bro :cool:
haha Hey my friend , thanks for the support ;) I changed the snare and later, I'll work on a variation of the theme and I'll repost the track. *--*

good effort bro, same as other guys sort snare but as above posts say u already done it,look forward to checking update

Back
Top Bottom