Feedback needed on intro...

Ch4ndler

Let Your Hands Do The Talking

ScreamingHand2.jpg

Alright iv just recorded this intro for a new mix, i would like to hear some comments on it though before i decide to go with it and move on with the rest of the mix.

Nightbreed - Pack of wolves (Pendulum Remix)
>>Tango and Ratty - Steel Fingers
Taxman - The Circle
>>Original Sin - Cheater Cheater
>>Taxman - Too Bad

----------------------------------------------

* Title: Intro
* Bitrate: 320kbps (CBR)
* Playtime: 6mins
* Filesize: 13.04MB

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Intro.mp3.html

www.bluie.co.uk

Last edited:
Why arnt you mixing anymore?

Do you know why they removed it!? All because i put at the bottom i am open to offers. eBay then threw its toys out the pram and told me i have commited a federal crime putting these little words on and that iv breached their holy terms and conditions.

Wankers.

Anyway the links fixed now, cheers for pointin it out for us :)

Why arnt you mixing anymore?

Do you know why they removed it!? All because i put at the bottom i am open to offers. eBay then threw its toys out the pram and told me i have commited a federal crime putting these little words on and that iv breached their holy terms and conditions.

Wankers.

Anyway the links fixed now, cheers for pointin it out for us :)

long story man, i had a mix today and ive still got it dirty double drops and that but just aint looking to get back into it again

ebay cocksuckers, just re-do the item and dont use them words init, they my be cunts but they can get them decks out of hair init :D

the intro mixes was nice & tight but the Taxman - The Circle >> Original Sin - Cheater Cheater >> Taxman - Too Bad is abit to much of the same if you get me, artist wise ;)

the intro mixes was nice & tight but the Taxman - The Circle >> Original Sin - Cheater Cheater >> Taxman - Too Bad is abit to much of the same if you get me, artist wise ;)

Yeah i know what you mean, i thought The Circle mixed with Cheater Cheater sounded alright cause they both sounded so much alike, but i can see the flip side is it all sounds too samey.

If they did a look at the progress of my mix for everybody, we would never get anywhere.

Its your mix dont really matter what somedbody else says imo

Back
Top Bottom