DnB Feedback n00ne?

D0 u like z0mbies?

• Yes

• N0

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love zombies. Zombies is c00l guy. Well... they were kwel. However previously on amc dj's walking fred has ruined them for me. That show used to be awesome but its gone down hill faster than Martin Prince in that episode about soap box champion Ronny Beck and what not. If they ever kill off Carl the annoying little twerp, I'll start watching again just for that.

Anyway, Nice tune D. Heavy and full on. Not my personal style but its sounding tight man.

this is good track but i think drums over compressed for my taste. that reese bass is sick though man.. I think maybe more rolling drum percussion like with ghost snares and that in the back of the track would help out also. really good track i think main problem is snare is over compressed and the hi hats sound too static

I love zombies. Zombies is c00l guy. Well... they were kwel. However previously on amc dj's walking fred has ruined them for me. That show used to be awesome but its gone down hill faster than Martin Prince in that episode about soap box champion Ronny Beck and what not. If they ever kill off Carl the annoying little twerp, I'll start watching again just for that.

Anyway, Nice tune D. Heavy and full on. Not my personal style but its sounding tight man.
Hey man i can't agree m0re 0n the walking dead subject!It's become a total shite.
Thanks f0r the kind w0rds man!U can p0int 0ut anything that seems weird!
What kind 0f m0nit0rs did u listen t0 it 0n if u may?

this is good track but i think drums over compressed for my taste. that reese bass is sick though man.. I think maybe more rolling drum percussion like with ghost snares and that in the back of the track would help out also. really good track i think main problem is snare is over compressed and the hi hats sound too static
Man i really like the feedback u gave me ! I feel fullfillness! :D

Nice sound! feels like it could use a subbass and a more obvious drop. like at 02:00 I'd cut the synth sounds, focus on the bass and let the beat stomp! :)

Nice sound! feels like it could use a subbass and a more obvious drop. like at 02:00 I'd cut the synth sounds, focus on the bass and let the beat stomp! :)
Thanks f0r the feedback mate!Always g00d t0 hear 0ther pe0ple's 0pini0ns! :)
I have a sub bass dude!I have everything cut ab0ve 80 hz with a n0t very extreme sl0pe.
U can't feel it?I mean it t0taly is a pr0blem i need t0 kn0w!

Back
Top Bottom