Feedback much appreciated, have a listen :)

Drums sound good (try make them a bit more crisp) at 1:20 or so I was pretty over the song but it got better from there. I would raise the volume of the ride and hats (lacking top end) but I do like the rhythms. Keep at it, I'd say your about 25% finished (you have outlined the main idea of the song, now go wild and just try things till you get something that really grooves. Think in terms of counter rhythms, Contrasting elements and make sure they don't play the whole way through the song. Also I'm feeling you could eq things a bit better (high pass/low pass)

Drums sound good (try make them a bit more crisp) at 1:20 or so I was pretty over the song but it got better from there. I would raise the volume of the ride and hats (lacking top end) but I do like the rhythms. Keep at it, I'd say your about 25% finished (you have outlined the main idea of the song, now go wild and just try things till you get something that really grooves. Think in terms of counter rhythms, Contrasting elements and make sure they don't play the whole way through the song. Also I'm feeling you could eq things a bit better (high pass/low pass)

Cheers for that, I agree, was just getting the general feel, back to the buttons!

I like the vibe, it's pretty chill. Nice one. Imo the drums are sounding a bit too harsh. Maybe fiddle around the EQ/Compression some more?

Cheers for the feedback peeps, much appreciated... still fiddling with everything as per peoples comments... hopefully have it done in next week.

Krstoff

Good job, I'd agree the kick and snare seem a little hard for the style of the song. If you maybe had a slightly harder bassline going or just mellow them out a bit I think either would work. The rest of the drums are good though, especially like the shakers - well placed :)

Back
Top Bottom