Feedback appreciated as this could be my demo CD that I will be handing out

ac

Feedback appreciated as this WILL be my demo CD that I will be handing out

Re-recorded, please leave new feedback, thank you :)

Last edited:
That bad, huh?

Im on it mate, ill let ya know :)....Brizzle fo Shizzle my man! :) will whack it on the old ipod for the journey home from Southampton today and let you know later what i think.
Who are you planning to hand it out too? Nights in Bristol or there abouts?

Last edited:
Pretty much mate. Although liquid and deep is my main stuff right now, I can still play jump up if the night requires it. Thanks for the support. :)

Nice mix mate, enjoyed it!, a few suggestions : one part when you cut 'Uprising' out for a few seconds then bring it back in, maybe just keep it in and fade out as you do.
Also I would re-record and get Be True pitched up perfectly, its a wicked mix with bullit but it comes in slightly out of time. Have a listen to my new liquid set when you get the chance mate, let me know what you think yer (link below).

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to re-record asap :)

Will check out yours too, mattyb.

I will take out Pipez and Tombstone Blues as they proved a bit tricky to drop.

Last edited:
Listened to it now. I can't fault the tune selection or mixing at all but I have one suggestion.......................

This is a promo mix that you will be handing out to promoters, yes? If so, you need to be mixing a lot quicker to keep the listener interested. Try fitting about 20 - 25 tracks into an hour set.

I don't have that many tunes in this sub genre yet. Jump Up; yes. But I also need to know the songs a lot better to know how many I can fit into an hour.

Thank you, at least it's better than the first mix. But the thing is, I want to play this style a lot more, so this CD will show what my style is like. If I was needed to do a jump up style set then I could piss through 20 or 30 tunes in an hour. :)

Once again, thanks for your input.

All comments are welcome. It helps me progress. :) If I don't know where I'm going wrong then I can't get better.

Back
Top Bottom