fed up of dem whingeing bitches!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
right im gonna have a moan....

firstly im fed up of listening to a few people (not on this site by the way) that are moaning about the state of dnb... ie..'"its not what it used to be...its too geeky now...used to be all about bouncy big basslines....none of this techno shite...blah blah!"

this moaning comes from a mate of mine who wont shut up about how dnb is not for him any more and all this darkness is just cheesy and has been done to death etc. he gets proper stressed when u call modern day dnb 'jungle'.

i try to explain that dnb is all about diversity and its variety is why its the best m usic ever. as for jungle ..wher do u draw the line? when did jungle become dnb? it just blended together right? so junghle and dnb are intertwined and are the same thing to an extent..its only when u take it to extremes that there is a huge difference.

this mate is also the one who moans about every night he goes to.! mainly cos hes from up north where all the nights are 'rough mate!"

bowlarks!!! :finger2:

lokki said:

firstly im fed up of listening to a few people (not on this site by the way) that are moaning about the state of dnb... ie..'"its not what it used to be...its too geeky now...used to be all about bouncy big basslines....none of this techno shite...blah blah!"

this moaning comes from a mate of mine who wont shut up about how dnb is not for him any more and all this darkness is just cheesy and has been done to death etc. he gets proper stressed when u call modern day dnb 'jungle'.

i try to explain that dnb is all about diversity and its variety is why its the best m usic ever. as for jungle ..wher do u draw the line? when did jungle become dnb? it just blended together right? so junghle and dnb are intertwined and are the same thing to an extent..its only when u take it to extremes that there is a huge difference.

this mate is also the one who moans about every night he goes to.! mainly cos hes from up north where all the nights are 'rough mate!"

:uberlaugh :lol: :rofl: (y)

lokki said:

hallelujah brother they are :jerkit:

I reckon that people that don't like the current sound just need to do something about it. The sooner they get started the quicker the changes can be made.

And tell your mate that the jungle sound will be coming back! (trust me on this one ;) )

Back
Top Bottom