February dnb mix

Zuke

nice mix man, solid choice of tracks!

couple of the transitions could use a little work, and perhaps a little less layering? dunno... i'm newish to mixing myself too!

sound mix though, i like it! :)

cheers man yeh been waiting for that lunar bass tune for soo long. would anyone recommened any good mixers for around 100 pounds because the mixer i have at the moment is poor only has treble and bass eq no mid or effects.

charlie131

VIP Junglist
cheers man yeh been waiting for that lunar bass tune for soo long. would anyone recommened any good mixers for around 100 pounds because the mixer i have at the moment is poor only has treble and bass eq no mid or effects.
£100? wont get fuck all for that really, i bought a decent two channel mixer for £400 and the four channel mixers cost near a grand for a decent one.. all about buying the best equipment you can so you never have to buy it again...

know what you mean about lunar bass, took three - four years to come out but still sounds fresh as fuck

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
try pick up a behringer 700 or 750.. they wont last forever but will do the trick for meantime