FDX005 ltd 12" vinyl: Digital - Teacher / Digital & Skitty - Stop Out / Digital - Culture

Foundation X

FDX005 ltd 12" vinyl

12307604_853504908099807_6273118057520158797_n.jpg

A. Digital – Teacher
AA1. Digital & Skitty – Stop Out
AA2. – Digital - Culture

CLICK HERE TO PRE ORDER VINYL

The next chapter in the continuing FDX onslaught sees a label debut from one of the scene's most revered producers Digital, with a hard as nails dubwise themed amen assault. Conscious Rasta vocals and thunderous sub bass meet trademark razor sharp breaks in a way only the original Dubzilla can deliver for 'Teacher'.

First up on the flipside is a collaboration between FDX label boss Skitty & Digital! More dubwise vibes here as you would expect from this partnership... 'Stop Out' is echo chamber business and sees an extreme head nodding bassline combine with a crunchy crisp amen. Militant beats for the dancefloor.

Last but not least Digital completes this release showing his versatility with a dubstep uk steppers style riddim, lower tempo but still high on vibes, 'Culture' completes our trilogy of dubwise vibes for your sound system, heavyweight bassline business for your head and your feet!

Last edited:
We regretfully have to announce that the release date for FDX005 has been pushed back to January next year. We've just received news from the pressing plant and have passed this news on to you our supporters straight away.

Some of you may be aware that this is happening regularly with lots of vinyl releases on different labels at several different pressing plants. Whilst it's frustrating we should also see it indicates a strong resurgence in the vinyl format we all love

Apologies to those of you who have already pre-ordered and were expecting the record earlier than this, unfortunately it's out of our hands... we thank you for your support in ordering early and hope the wait will just make the day sweeter when it eventually arrives on your doorstep

Got mine today !

Proper rub a dub style 12"..Both Teacher & Stop out are hurters, relentless amens, fat subs, reggae snippets.. bad tunes not forgetting Culture which coming from being inspired by skanking reggae vibes is a highlight for me horns aplenty, massive delays just pure vibes.

Can't wait to see what's forthcoming on the label. Any news on Djinns "Pressure" track ?

Got mine today !

Proper rub a dub style 12"..Both Teacher & Stop out are hurters, relentless amens, fat subs, reggae snippets.. bad tunes not forgetting Culture which coming from being inspired by skanking reggae vibes is a highlight for me horns aplenty, massive delays just pure vibes.

Can't wait to see what's forthcoming on the label. Any news on Djinns "Pressure" track ?

Firstly thanks for buying the release, re Djinn's track, it's definitely still coming no concrete news yet.

It won't be on either the next 2 vinyl but won't be long after!

BTW the next lined up are murder! More news soon.....

Back
Top Bottom