Fazer - 'Rivet City'

sounds pretty sick man.
drums and percussion sound spot on.
can really hear the sub as im on laptop speakers will check that later.
the fx an stuff sound good and well placed.
cool track man!

wicked mate, sweet grooves in the beat, love the brass sample, sub is nice. how did u use any shuffle time tools or regroove things to get the swing/steppyness in the beat? track is phat, well in

This is very intelligent! I love how you feed all the various elements into each other. I would scratch my arse off to this!!!

Laidback chunk of Nuskool Dubstep... love it!

Where are my 320s!?? : )

sounds pretty sick man.
drums and percussion sound spot on.
can really hear the sub as im on laptop speakers will check that later.
the fx an stuff sound good and well placed.
cool track man!

Cheers fella, thanks for having a listen, gonna try some more styles too and see what I come up with, more coming soon (y)

wicked mate, sweet grooves in the beat, love the brass sample, sub is nice. how did u use any shuffle time tools or regroove things to get the swing/steppyness in the beat? track is phat, well in

I just used the Redrum machines in Reason, I have 2 going, one with the main kick and snares and some hi hat rhythm, and the other one I use other hi hats and other drum hits, I spend abit of time on the drum patterns. Nice one for cheking it out!

digin it man-like the ragga feel

Cheers for having a listen mate, glad you're feeling it, much appreciated :)

This is very intelligent! I love how you feed all the various elements into each other. I would scratch my arse off to this!!!

Laidback chunk of Nuskool Dubstep... love it!

Where are my 320s!?? : )

Glad you like it! Haha don't worry I havnt forgot, Im just editing them abit, Im lowering the sub bass notes in the previous tracks, they was too high so wasn't that audible. I'll send all 3 over as soon as they're complete (y)(y)

cant get enough of this. just noticed the tom fill aswell!
sorry what i meant to ask was did u use shuffle or regroove at all on the kits?

cant get enough of this. just noticed the tom fill aswell!
sorry what i meant to ask was did u use shuffle or regroove at all on the kits?

Nah didn't use anything on the kits. Just standard machine.
I didn't make the tom fill, I sampled that haha. I wanna try and get too a level where I think they're good enough to send off to DJ's/labels etc.

Nah didn't use anything on the kits. Just standard machine.
I didn't make the tom fill, I sampled that haha. I wanna try and get too a level where I think they're good enough to send off to DJ's/labels etc.

ah right coolio. well imo they are sounding phat, wouldnt be out of place in a pro dubstep mix

I was thinking about putting a Ragga style vocal over the top of it, maybe have 2 versions, one instrumental and one vocal, I did wanna keep this track quite plain, but would be interesting to hear it with a vocal over it. Anyone know any good sites where I can get some ragga vocals from?

Glad you like it! Haha don't worry I havnt forgot, Im just editing them abit, Im lowering the sub bass notes in the previous tracks, they was too high so wasn't that audible. I'll send all 3 over as soon as they're complete (y)(y)

Cool beans, I look forward to them!!

Also, I think you've got the right idea in regard to vocs for this track: if you do end up doing a voc, make sure you also keep the instrumental available :D

Hey, if you get a chance, I'd love to know what you think of my "Brain Surgery" track... there's a thread for it. It's slow stuff with the SD on the 3. Thoughts on the prod are also appreciated :clown:

Cool beans, I look forward to them!!

Also, I think you've got the right idea in regard to vocs for this track: if you do end up doing a voc, make sure you also keep the instrumental available :D

Hey, if you get a chance, I'd love to know what you think of my "Brain Surgery" track... there's a thread for it. It's slow stuff with the SD on the 3. Thoughts on the prod are also appreciated :clown:

Yeah will do, I'll have 2 versions, one dub one vocal, Ive just gotta find a good site with free ragga vocals. Although Im working on a new beat now so dunno if I'll actually get around to doing that now though haha.

sounding good man! all very crisp and clear, keep up the good work! liking the artwork 2!

That was the other thing I wanted to say... didn't know if you were putting those images together yourself or finding them from somewhere: either way... they go with your tunes quite well.

Ahhh I cant take credit for the artwork, I called the tune Rivet City because its a place in a game I played called Fallout 3, so I just found the image of it and put it with the track. :)

Back
Top Bottom