Fazer - 'Rivet City'

fucking huge track (y) big up
320? Also...if ur still looking for some vox ive got some rasta samples u might like if u want em?

Thanks for checking it out (y) Yeah I can send you a 320, i'll upload it to sendspace and PM you abit later, no probs. I was gonna put vocals over it, but think Im gonna leave it as it is now as Im working on new stuff, but I might do a more ragga influenced one again soon so I'll be in contact for the vox if I do! (y)

just to join in better late than never this track sounds nASTY!!

the drums sounds beautiful!

Nice one glad you like!

Ahhh I cant take credit for the artwork, I called the tune Rivet City because its a place in a game I played called Fallout 3, so I just found the image of it and put it with the track. :)

Ah so... lol... funny you mention that game... I've had it installed since the day it came out and still can't play it because it doesn't like the 169.21 drivers my 8800GT uses.

I guess the day I update my drivers, I'll get to enjoy it.
I still haven't completed Morrowind w/MGE, so :clown: I'm in no rush. It's Oblivion after that, and 'then' FO3. :D

When you say "available" at DubstepBOLD.com... are they for sale??? I'm slow.. and don't see a way to purchase them!

I'd love to support if they're being sold... otherwise, where are my 320s, buster! :D

:jam:

Ah so... lol... funny you mention that game... I've had it installed since the day it came out and still can't play it because it doesn't like the 169.21 drivers my 8800GT uses.

I guess the day I update my drivers, I'll get to enjoy it.
I still haven't completed Morrowind w/MGE, so :clown: I'm in no rush. It's Oblivion after that, and 'then' FO3. :D

When you say "available" at DubstepBOLD.com... are they for sale??? I'm slow.. and don't see a way to purchase them!

I'd love to support if they're being sold... otherwise, where are my 320s, buster! :D

:jam:

I got Fallout on the xbox, I got it when it came out but didnt play it for about 7 months, then I rinsed it too death because I loved it haha, good game.

you have to register on that DubstepBold site, it takes literally seconds, then you got an option to purchase. I'll upload some tracks to sendspace now and PM them to you for you to download, but yeah supporting the cause would be cool too ;)

you rule beyond all that which does rule

:not_worth

(back with feedback next week after I check these 3 out in my ride)

Back
Top Bottom