Fazer - 'Audition' & 'Tales of Suspense'

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Fazer, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Fazer

Fazer wat

2. co0ke

co0ke windowlicker

think audition is a wicked idea for a tune, like the variation with the synths. i think the kick/snare pattern could do with a bit of variation tho at times. the main synth when it drops feelings like it is slightly lacking impact aswell, feels like it needs some more mid level grittiness? nice break at 2.50. uve kept it pretty varied everywhere except for the drums so i would say work on those. overall its nice tho (y)

tales of suspense is another good one, like the pad sounds at 2.20.

i think these are good tunes, they flow naturally and your sounds fit together really well - but imo they would be a lot better with more work on mixing up the percussion.

3. Maxg

Maxg The Core

Nice!
    You've got some healthy bass in both of them tunes
    I agree with the comment about need ing to add a bit of midrange grit to the bass.

Top tracks dude:thumbsup:

4. djwhitehaze

djwhitehaze ILL-HAZE

ye man they sound nice.. i would agree with previous comments about the inital sawtooth sounding bass on the first track does need some added mid gritt but i like the whole layout of the tune and some of the responce sounds are just what a dubstep tune needs!

keep it up mate

5. Fazer

Fazer wat

Nice one for the listens and comments. Will take all advice onboard for sure. I'll add more too the main synth. I'm gonna make more dubstep so I'll add alot more to the sounds as I go. Working on a new drum n bass track too so will post it up when it's done.

6. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

"Audition" - WOW.... huge sounding nasty darkness!!! The lead fills are YUMMY!!!!! I'd buy this in a heartbeat as a 320! Intelligent, medieval, and utterly disgusting. No critique here, get it signed so I can buy it or hook me up with a 320 so I can jam it in some mixes!!! This track makes me want to go to War. A+

"Tales of Suspense" - Jesus, you are a MADMAN!!! I want this too!

Production sounds fantastic, everything is sitting where it needs to be. There's NUSKOOL and ELECTRO everywhere, I'm in LOVE!

I'm ready to go to War - where do you need me sir?
    :not_worth

7. Fazer

Fazer wat

Nice one for the comments, will take the advice on board, Im trying other styles now so trying different things. Working on a new beat now, so will post it up when its done. Got some dnb tracks im working on too.

Wicked, thanks for having a listen, glad you like them, yeah I can send you over the 320's no prob. I'll sort them out soon and PM you the links. (y)

8. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

fantastic!

:superappreciated: