favourite tune to use for an intro?

All sorts really, depends what kind of a mood I'm in and what kind of a set I feel like I'm gonna play...

Usually start a set with a double drop, so whichever my latest/most filth double at the time is will usually be the one... usually 1 track witha long atmospheric intro dropped with a real filthy bassline track...

A lot of people like to double drop genteler tunes with heavier ones, that's all good, but I often like to try to find 2 filth tracks that work well together...

Depending how i feel i start out with Spinor 'Lifeless' then i double drop Kaos Karl K Jae Kennedy 'Moonraker' into that (sounds ok) then i double drop that 'state of mind remix' into moonraker.....<---------------------------------------that rinse sounds way fucking badass!!!!!:chainsaw:

My fav intro tunes are
John B - Up All Night (Epic Mix)
Nero - Bad For The Brain
Ram Trilogy - Screamer
Sub Focus - Special Place
Fresh - Floodlight

anthony b & noah d - good sound (benny page remix)
double dropped with
bassface sacha - international sound

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

the best choon to use as an intro is the sound of me nailing ur mum!!!!!!!

I really don't understand why you post something like this , I really think this is a usefull thread wich should be free from silly comments .. my personall opinion though ...

the best choon to use as an intro is the sound of me nailing ur mum!!!!!!!

It's not even gramatically correct - how does this "sound" suddenly become a "choon" what did he do, record himself having sex with an old age pensioner then cut it to vinyl and use it as an intro?

Kid has issues man, he should see someone...

i've just ordered the Jenna G - for lost friends EP.
I think i'm gonna be using "in love" to start alot of my sets.

it's got a great vibe.

Subsenix ft savvy - Fiendin' ; beautifull and powerfull intro !

you could use any tune by those boys as an intro. they always make very musical tunes and their intros are a work of art. very meldoic way to start a set, specially if you're gonna get dirty.
:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

"Drumslice" always goes down well as an intro. I've had a lot of ravers in fits of laughter just before the drop.

Back
Top Bottom