favourite smaller labels

slugoffice

ribs !
who are your favourite labels at the moment? (not including metalheadz, ram etc.)

gotta say I can't fault ingredients at the moment, picked up most releases from theirs and really looking forward to the LP this year !

also coded music, big fan of payload + cooper's dream

Signature, Symmetry, Blackout Music, Exit, Dispatch, Neosignal, Mainframe, Spearhead, 31 Recs, Breed12Inches, Citrus, Darkestral, Invisible...there's shit loads of good labels out there, even when you are not considering those biggest names in the game.

Buried Audio
Cylon
Naked Lunch
Infrasonics
All City
Fat City
Hidden Hawaii
Swamp81
Hemlock
Black Acre
Stones Throw Records

Sorry there's only 3 dnb labels there, oh well, thats some of what i'm enjoying at the moment.

Bad Taste? Symmetry? LIFTED?!

Not what I would define as a small label...

Ammunition is by far my favourite smaller label although they are moving quickly and if not already are, but will be one of the biggest proper neuro label...

Bad Taste? Symmetry? LIFTED?!

Not what I would define as a small label...

Ammunition is by far my favourite smaller label although they are moving quickly and if not already are, but will be one of the biggest proper neuro label...

they really do have to step up on the mastering of their vinyl tho, #001 doesnt sound as good tbh.

Rubik digital.. H:E digital.... Can't think of anymore at the mo but those two have got serious beats... Released and f forthcoming

Back
Top Bottom