Favourite sample pack?

nu tone is probly my favourite althoug the reason sound bank has some really nice drums i use it quite often

this and there are some nice samples i found yesterday i will post the link when i get home they are free and very good

The best packs I've got are free.
There are some really nice ones on computermusic.com and I downloaded a big ass pack off DOA by a guy called Luthatron.

Nice stuff :D

as old as this thread is, i highly recommend the deadmau5 pack. he might be a twat, but his selection of hits is more experimental and more far reaching than most dnb sample packs

Royalty free?

LOL dont worry about it mate, especially if you use some accapella vocals in dnb stuff... its so obscure and the chances that someone linked to the original will hear it are nonexistant. In any case, you can always arque you never made any money off it which is not only likely, but also very believable. Just drop that legal fright and sample stuff.

It wasn't until a few years ago (might've been 2006) since the drummer on 'Amen Brother' found out about the scale of sampling the track has gone through, and he was really happy that people still remembered him.

kama;838024Just drop that legal fright and sample stuff.[/QUOTE said:
yeah, Just do it. If anyone really cared every-other artist would be in jail, or they'd somehow try to lock music files or something so you can't sample stuff.

LOL dont worry about it mate, especially if you use some accapella vocals in dnb stuff... its so obscure and the chances that someone linked to the original will hear it are nonexistant. In any case, you can always arque you never made any money off it which is not only likely, but also very believable. Just drop that legal fright and sample stuff.

It wasn't until a few years ago (might've been 2006) since the drummer on 'Amen Brother' found out about the scale of sampling the track has gone through, and he was really happy that people still remembered him.

does he realise some people see him as a god? lol

as old as this thread is, i highly recommend the deadmau5 pack. he might be a twat, but his selection of hits is more experimental and more far reaching than most dnb sample packs

when I am being offensive on this forum its allways for fun of it but this time in all seriousnes : Deadmau5 is stupid e-tarded cunt... one time he said that he hate all the djs becose they are just playing tunes made by other people and other garbage... Deadmau5,Mistabishi and Basshunter are worst people in electronic dance music scene

I've just realized the logic of sampling. Ohhhhh yeah it feels freeing.

yeah over the last couple of months i have stopped sampling stuff because of how it sounds, and started sampling stuff because of what it could to be turned into

yeah over the last couple of months i have stopped sampling stuff because of how it sounds, and started sampling stuff because of what it could to be turned into

yeah sampling is amazing when you have accidental fatness when doing your breaks

Dont buy the vengeance stuff, download it for free. Why am I encouraging that? Well only for their sample CDs because they blatantly sample beats from other people's tunes, and even from MP3 tunes and convert them to WAV to make you think it's a WAV. I'd be vary careful which samples you use because with some not being true wavs you could be using a snide sample. So basically F**k vengeance and dont pay for their stuff.

The Thomas Penton series Vols 1-3 are good for hits and percussion.

Back
Top Bottom