Favourite Renegade Recs Release?

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
I was talking to a mate on the weekend about how fuckin underrated this label is. Had some truly amazing releases imo, but always seem to be overshadowed by TOV and Hardware! So whats your favourite thing theyve put out?

For me, its all about D Kay & Epsilons 'Where We Stand / Quiet Earth'

Fuckin brilliant 12" :lighter:

Shogun - Nautilus - def. my fave!

And not forgetting, special mention for Just a vision

Classy label boyz

Last edited:
Mulla said:
I was talking to a mate on the weekend about how fuckin underrated this label is. Had some truly amazing releases imo, but always seem to be overshadowed by TOV and Hardware! So whats your favourite thing theyve put out?

For me, its all about D Kay & Epsilons 'Where We Stand / Quiet Earth'

Fuckin brilliant 12" :lighter:

'Where We Stand', my fave Dkay tune, the dancefloor always goes bonkers when its played.
Anything by Tronik 100 is superb, especially 'The Sound', absolute bliss in a track:inlove:

Mulla said:
Its probably my favourite D Kay tune too! Ive still never heard it out tho!

:(

So play it out yourself, I did and everyone here went fucking mad, and now it gets played out all the time, which is an accomplishment in itself since everyone here is into harder, faster, darker, and I'm one of only a handful of people who likes anything else

Last edited:
probably one of three for me

where we stand as everyone else has said so far, but otherwise, i love "garage tune" by tronik 100 and "there 4 u" by artificial intelligence.

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
probably one of three for me

where we stand as everyone else has said so far, but otherwise, i love "garage tune" by tronik 100 and "there 4 u" by artificial intelligence.

Definately, I've been impressed by all the tunes on all three of the Rollers series, and Tronik 100 is soooo underated its criminal.

Indi said:
So play it out yourself, I did and everyone here went fucking mad, and now it gets played out all the time, which is an accomplishment in itself since everyone here is into harder, faster, darker, and I'm one of only a handful of people who likes anything else

I like to dig this one out when im doing a warm up gig somewhere

A nice tune to begin building things up with.......

Indi said:

I have played it out mate, I meant Ive never heard anyone else play it at a rave/club. Even when I played it it didnt get much reaction, cos like Caution, it was first set and I played it for my first or second tune, and as such, it was heard by about 10 people lol.

Tronik 100 "Reachin" / Total Science "B.F.M. 2002" (Renegade 32)

I bought it for "Reachin" which sounds like 1991 4 Hero with two step beats. The cover art sucks though.... It says its the Renegades of Funk album sampler 2. This is the only record on this label I've ever bought too.

Back
Top Bottom