FAVOURITE PLUGS FOR

Discussion in 'Production' started by EWOKS, Feb 8, 2008.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

producing heavy dark wub wub warrrb-warrrb type warrble bass ,

got a few plugs but not sure how good they are in comparison to others. just started out on fl studio recently.

any favourite that you lot could point out and nice websites to pick them up form would be a lovely job :inlove:

2. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

ive looked thru that, some useful info provided. was after specific plug-ins that are good to play with and useful tho. not much speculated about plugs on that thread. but ill just learn to walk before i run i rekon.

i find it fun making dnb on FL , but more interested in hip-hop at the moment. ill use those breaks you provided. havent got time to download at the moment tho, will do tonight.

oh and '' pirate sounclash ' is heavy man.... sick tune, dutty bass to make you shake summin... brock out !!

where you find basslines like that ? , and if you made it yourself ..... how the hell do you go about that ... nuff respect

4. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

well fruity comes with "3xOsc" its a proper simple synth but it does the job, ive made some dirty basslines on that

the bass in pirate soundclash is made from a bass sample i nicked from a lemon d track, just messed with it a bit