Favourite Plugins

Sausage Fattener is an amazing bit of kit for cheap, as is Sonimus Satson.

On the higher end of cost, anything by Fabfilter is gold and totally worth the cost of admission.

Any thing by fab filter their plugins work amazing, tone 2's gladiator is a beast of a pad,soundscape vst not so good for bass though. also sugarbytes makes some awsome plugins

To add a bit of saturation/warmth and compression, with low/almost no cpu overhead ? Yeah, I like it, probably got the most bang for the buck out of it when compared to much more expensive plugins. Each to their own though, would be a dull world if we all thought the same :)

I hear what youre saying but if you put the drive up to say 50%, then bring the gain knob down to the same as before, bounce and compare, they'll sound very similar. I was mega pissed when i actually looked into it closely :/

Not a dynamics/distortion plug-in...

...I'm usually looking to add some texture or weird organic sounds to intros/breakdowns. There's a virtual instrument by Sonic Charge : Synplant. The way you program the sound is very "new". Check out a video on youtube if you haven't seen it before. $99 is a bit pricy, but it might save you some time or even get you out of a creativity hole.

Last edited:
Not a dynamics/distortion plug-in...

...I'm usually looking to add some texture or weird organic sounds to intros/breakdowns. There's a virtual instrument by Sonic Charge : Synplant. The way you program the sound is very "new". Check out a video on youtube if you haven't seen it before. $99 is a bit pricy, but it might save you some time or even get you out of a creativity hole.
What an awesome synth! I guess it's not for making fat dnb/dubstep basses, but it seems to be perfect for creating atmospheres and melodies.

Oxford TransMod is too sick. Boosts the transients of whatever you put it on, I use it on kicks and snares to help them cut through the mix.

Sugar Bytes Effectrix is also sweet for just adding a bit of spice to your tunes. Its a beat matrix thing with a shitload of effects like loops, reverse, delay, crusher etc. Really sweet

Back
Top Bottom