Favourite place...........

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
...as the title says, where is your fav place in England?

normally have one 'long weekend' away a month and running low on places so need some good suggestions

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
brighton if weathers good , ... one weekend away a month .... fuckin ell , thats a yearly thing for me if im lucky .. and your travelling from up north , so brighton may be abit far .... try donny, meggies .. lol ... but really if your up north ,

Scarborough / Flamborough Head, Whitby , Lincoln , York , Harrich (i thnk its called ) ... etc etc

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Depends what sort of break your after I guess.

Relaxed weekend away with good scenery and to get "away from it all" or a messy weekend taking in some music and meeting lots of new people and not doing much relaxing! ?

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
. one weekend away a month .... fuckin ell , thats a yearly thing for me if im lucky ..

s'only cos i live in a shit hole of a town mate wit hNOTHING to do....so dont go out local at all really, most mates are the same.....we just have a proper messy weekend with mates, or go somewhere nice with the mrs...... got my messy spots down to a tee already..... London , Manc, Nott'm and Sheff are my favourite haunts, just looking for some more chilled out places to go wit hthe lady friend that'll get me 'browny points' lol

Moskit, if shit dont work out though, i'll be there, do u serve breakfast in the morning?

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

Nowhere.. this is England!!

man, you need to get to see your country.........we got it better than most go on about. great cities for Music (London, Manc and Notts are HUGE) as well as some fuckin beautiful places to see (no i'm not gay)

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Lake district ? Im sure Wales has got some decent places but thats Wales and nobody wants to go there.

North Norfolk coast has got some mega chilled out places, maybe too chilled out though. Probably better if your 50+ :)

Got a few mates from Cornwall area and that sounds wicked for a chilled out holiday away.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
s'only cos i live in a shit hole of a town mate wit hNOTHING to do....so dont go out local at all really, most mates are the same.....we just have a proper messy weekend with mates, or go somewhere nice with the mrs...... got my messy spots down to a tee already..... London , Manc, Nott'm and Sheff are my favourite haunts, just looking for some more chilled out places to go wit hthe lady friend that'll get me 'browny points' lol

Moskit, if shit dont work out though, i'll be there, do u serve breakfast in the morning?

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

man, you need to get to see your country.........we got it better than most go on about. great cities for Music (London, Manc and Notts are HUGE) as well as some fuckin beautiful places to see (no i'm not gay)
Yeah man im only messin, been to plenty of nice sites in devon and surrounding areas, and love bristol and other cities for their music scene etc, I would still rather be abroad than anywhere here though!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
try going somewhere in the peaks? proper nice places to be found if you just wanna go off walking with the missus. i like to go camping there with my mates from uni, seeing as we aren't far from it at all, and it makes a nice change from getting so drunk i can't remember going out