DnB Favourite one hit wonder artists...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

Artists who really only made one or maybe two decent tunes and then nothing ....

Capital J

Latent Notion

(And ofcourse our founder of drum n bass, his holiness)
Todd Terry

:teeth:

What happened to E.S.??

Is Hazard sitting on Radius artists like they're dubplates :lol:

Hahaha yeah E.S is another good one. All Over The Place though https://myspace.com/esrsound/music/song/all-over-the-place-27439666-27240851

Criminal it never came out. Also there was another one apart from Go that Hazard was sitting on. I asked @DJESCAPE a while back what he was up to and he'd ventured into a field I can't remember

Also, Croms came out of the nothing, made this beautiful 80s-synth tune for Exit's Mosaic Vol.1 and then disappeared again.

that Croms track is bliss. Also that Alek - Want You To Know bit that was on Mosaic volume 2

Only found out about Transmute Recordings recently but I think it belongs to Latent Notion? Anyway it's back, so you may be able to remove that name from this list once the next release drops very soon :teeth:
Gotta be a good tunes....

Dunno about *favourite* but this guy had one single 12" on Timeless twenty years ago and it's fucking gorgeous, a lovely twisty atmospheric jam with kind of 720-ish undercurrents. The youtube upload is weird and glitchy in a way the record isn't though, fuck knows why.

Version was sick as fuck as well, and only ever had one tune, but I guess secretly being Calibre kind of disqualifies him from being a one-hit-wonder

Back
Top Bottom