Favourite Noisia track?

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Right, I saw the thread about Noisia and Bad company, so i thought... Hang on, I consider Noisia one of my favourite artists, but which tune do I like the most, out of all the stompers they've produced? What are your fave noisia tracks? I guess any remixes of noisia songs, or remixes done by noisia also count:lol:

My favourite Noisia track, after hard consideration... is subdue (Geier remix). Tunes just foul.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Block Control VIP I think is the one that sends me most nuts in the rave.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Right, I saw the thread about Noisia and Bad company, so i thought... Hang on, I consider Noisia one of my favourite artists, but which tune do I like the most, out of all the stompers they've produced? What are your fave noisia tracks? I guess any remixes of noisia songs, or remixes done by noisia also count:lol:

My favourite Noisia track, after hard consideration... is subdue (Geier remix). Tunes just foul.

But technically it's not by them..:confused: Is it...?

I can't narrow it down to one coz they're that fucking good. I'll get back to you with my top 3 or sumthin. (y)

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
shit! Thats quite a hard one!

Think Painkiller rmx would be up there along with Exodus, Block Control & Pressure Rmx!

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
But technically it's not by them..:confused: Is it...?

I can't narrow it down to one coz they're that fucking good. I'll get back to you with my top 3 or sumthin. (y)

I like the original, dont get me wrong. But the techier feel of the remix I reckon is better, same tune just techier i think :)

But if it has to be a tune just by them, i'd say block control VIP as well.

Their best collab as well, i reckon is lost cause with teebee, or doctor strangelove with phace, both fucking tunes...

come to think of it, there ent much noisia I dont like :rslayer:

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
In no particular order....

Noisia vs Teebee - Lost Cause (AGGY!!)

Noisia - Block Control VIP (Probably my favourite.)

Skynet - Carbon Shock [Noisia RMX] (Not that well known but it's a killa for sure!!)

Noisia - The Tide (Tearout track on Vision)

Noisia - Facade VIP (Standardly huge riddim)

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
probably has to be between facade vip and block control vip. they're incredible producers, churning out tune after tune

Top Bottom