Favourite instant messaging service

So which is your favourite instant messaging service?

• AIM (AOL)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • MSN (Microsoft)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Yahoo! Messenger (Yahoo!)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Trillian

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Please state in this thread)

• Total voters

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
hahaha, what kind of wierdo hacker would tell u how to stop it? hehehe

um, i'd say msn, but only because thats what most of my friends use.. but it is wank.. i hate it so bad

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
i use msn cos everyone else i know uses it, i used trillian for a while but there was no point really. MSN is pretty shit.. file transfers are a pain and voice conversations are shit :( The new checkers & tic tac toe games are cool though

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Dreamcatcher said:
I got hacked through msn today, although the hacker did tell me how to stop it in future!
I don't suppose you'd know how the hacker did his thing?

I've been thinking about downloading MSN again for hime use, but I hate how every time I log into Hotmail, it comes up in the system tray.

Having said that, I voted MSN, although I can just italicize/bold words (as opposed to the whole message) in AIM.

Chuck :drums:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Charlie Van Pelt said:
although I can just italicize/bold words (as opposed to the whole message) in AIM.

Oooh Ill have to vote AIM in that case!

Nah Ive only got the shitty version of AIM that you get bundled with AOL!!! Hasnt even got file transfer lol! Id probably say MSN cos I like kickin Access' ass on Solitare!!!

CoB

Pure Sanelessness
VIP Junglist
how can anyone beat someone else at solitaire? i dont understand how more than one person can play a game with that name

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
MSN is the best, besides the fact that I'm on there :rosie: , it looks so much better and is so much easier to use than the other msging programmes. AIM looks too plain and hardly anyone uses it. Yahoo has good webcam facilities and the doodle thing which I force Mike and Stu into but no-one else goes on there!!

:zest: :zest: :zest: :zest: :zest: :zest: