Favourite double drops

best double drop... 2 white doves (classic rave business)*

i generally tend to fuck up double drops, so if i'm gonna do it, it's only in the interest of the mix and the blend, so i have the tune i'm mixing out of e-qued quite low

Peshay feat DJ SS & Influx UK - Make some noise
>>> Bad company - The nine

or Hazard - Busted mixed with The Nine

i have more but cbf to list lol

Even tho ive heard/rinsed these tunes way too much, the best double i can think of is blood sugar (Pendulum)and dreadlock (future profs), the intros blend soo well! anyone whos got these tunes, do it and tell me im wrong! :gun:

Double drops are quality they're what sets dnb apart from like garage and shit...

One of my latest ones is: Alter Ego - Predator with Dj Pleasure Flute tune.

I find that usually u can only find one or two tunes that double drop perfectly together... So ima keep this information to maself lool.. Or u can jst check ma mixes :teeth:

yeah same here, seen as i normally double drop most tunes hard 2 pick your favourites... who dat sayin double droppin ruin two tunes??? :gun::gun:

Chase and status - Duppy Man & Phetsta - The bloodening - Makes the earth move its so heavy!
Hazard - bubbles & splittin atoms - bulletproof monk - serious wobble!
and at the moment monkey mash - Xample rmx & Harder - SBS & Drumsound

The Sickist double ive heard was:

Grandmaster Flash - The message
with
Sub Focus - X-ray

tryin to find a copy online but no joy:mad_guy: even though it's like a bolemic in a burger bar:resick:

Matrix & Futurebound - Universal Truth >>> Logistics -Winterblues (listen to subfocus and klip live at one nation 11-08-2006 the first Double Drop)

Logistics- Together >>> Sub Focus- X-Ray (my favorite)

if you have 3 decks then try a triple Drop ( I tried with DJdecks :lol: )

TC - Get that Girl >>> TC -Jump >>> hive and gridlok feat d-bridge break and silent witness - standing room
sounds absolut crazy :rslayer:

Back
Top Bottom