Favourite DNB/Jungle Remixes of Popular Songs

mini_molko

Sorry if this thread's been done a gazillion times...

But yeah, what are your favourite D'n'B remixes of a popular song?

Mine would have to be Unknown Error's remix of the Requiem For A Dream theme tune, love that film and that song and when I found a DnB remix, I almost wet my pants. :oops_sign

Dylan's remix of Falling Away From Me by Korn is a siiiiick tune. I've also got a remix of a Bjork tune, which claims to be Evol Intent, but I'm not so sure, 'cause it doesn't sound too much like EI and it's supposedly a remix of Hidden Places, but doesn't sound anything like that song, still, sweet tune, so if anyone could shed any light...

Ready or not (Hype Mix), papa nu guinea (High Contrast Mix), You Got The Love (hold tight mix), I Found U (High Contrast Mix), theres loads of mint ones

Yeah, the Ready or Not remix is a classic.

Almost forgot, Concord Dawn's remix of Slayer's Raining Blood is a phat tune.

I've got a DnB mix of Metallica's "Master of Puppets" dunno who it's by but it's fookin filth - anyone else got this bad boy?

There's loads of DnB re-rubs of LFO's "LFO", got a fairly good one of them...

Loads of good ones out there though innit, I've got a good one of Modest Mouse's "Shit Luck".... although it's more of a sample than a fulle DnB remix...

oh and lets not forget Pendulums remix of Voodoo people and Subfocus's remix of Smack My Bitch up..... both are proper killer tracks!!!

Sorry if this thread's been done a gazillion times...

But yeah, what are your favourite D'n'B remixes of a popular song?

Mine would have to be Unknown Error's remix of the Requiem For A Dream theme tune, love that film and that song and when I found a DnB remix, I almost wet my pants. :oops_sign

Dylan's remix of Falling Away From Me by Korn is a siiiiick tune. I've also got a remix of a Bjork tune, which claims to be Evol Intent, but I'm not so sure, 'cause it doesn't sound too much like EI and it's supposedly a remix of Hidden Places, but doesn't sound anything like that song, still, sweet tune, so if anyone could shed any light...

Nah thatys shit compared to Tantrum Desires remix.... its called "Dream Scape".... fukin wkd mate!!!

I once heard a really heavy remix of Nelly & Kelly Rowlands "Dilemma" -anyone know who it's by?

Back
Top Bottom