Favourite DJ & MC Combination

cliché, to an extent.
but.
friction and sp.
when they're hitting it, they're SMACKING it.
no one compares.

andy & ic3

if you could see that all the time better than gq , it all gets a bit borin lets get rugged lets get raw over n over again cos face it he aint got a lot of lyrics its a put down for andys sets

I wouldn't be able to choose between the 3 most obvious... Andy&GQ, Friction&SP, and Mampi&IC3...

They're all soo fucking good - infact you could swop them all around a bit and I'd still be up for it...

Oh but keep the DJ's on the decks and MC's on the mic though, IC3 on the decks with Andy C on the mic? Now that would be weird...

after seeing foxy on the decks on NYE i can definately say i agree, keep the Mcs away from the turntables...

Isnt my favourite as I'm not really into MC's that much but a set with Nicol and Msajistrate & Mc Fun was wicked.

I change my opinions on MC's everytime I go raving some nights I like them and couldnt have without (more liquid style tbh), but some nights when all I wanna hear is the actuall drums and bass I really dislike having an MC especially if they are crap.

yerr man, hype played for about 15 minutes and then walked off sulking like a bitch haha foxy an eksman were left on stage so foxy tried to fill the void before nicky blackmarket showed up

1. eksman with friction rinse out every time

2. ruffstuff n fun

3. shy fx and det

eksman and herbzie number one mc combo, dynamic duo rinse UNCZ :piss:

Back
Top Bottom