Favourite DJ & MC Combination

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
cliché, to an extent.
but.
friction and sp.
when they're hitting it, they're SMACKING it.
no one compares.

andy & ic3

if you could see that all the time better than gq , it all gets a bit borin lets get rugged lets get raw over n over again cos face it he aint got a lot of lyrics its a put down for andys sets

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I wouldn't be able to choose between the 3 most obvious... Andy&GQ, Friction&SP, and Mampi&IC3...

They're all soo fucking good - infact you could swop them all around a bit and I'd still be up for it...

Oh but keep the DJ's on the decks and MC's on the mic though, IC3 on the decks with Andy C on the mic? Now that would be weird...

mattyb_999

DJ Laize
VIP Junglist
Isnt my favourite as I'm not really into MC's that much but a set with Nicol and Msajistrate & Mc Fun was wicked.

I change my opinions on MC's everytime I go raving some nights I like them and couldnt have without (more liquid style tbh), but some nights when all I wanna hear is the actuall drums and bass I really dislike having an MC especially if they are crap.

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
yerr man, hype played for about 15 minutes and then walked off sulking like a bitch haha foxy an eksman were left on stage so foxy tried to fill the void before nicky blackmarket showed up