Favourite Collaboration

jono.p

Who do you think come together to make the best tracks?

There are some who mainly produce/d as a collab, Ed Rush & Optical taking the crown for me.

Then there are those that produce most of their tracks solo and do the odd collab. For me it has to be Noisia & Phace with Floating Zero, Micro Organism and now MPD. They work very very well together!

You forgot program by nosia and phace, one of their best.
The upbeats & noisia also always make bangers and +1 on octane &dlr

also optiv& btk

Noisia & Phace
Technimatic
Nu:Logic
Optiv & BTK
Calyx & Teebee

Most of them are not really collaborations anymore though, happy they have found out that they compliment each other so well.

Icicle and nymfo
Phace and Rockwell
Bse and noisia
Break and die
Noisia and the upbeats
Dub phizix and skeptical
In no order

Think this is the only tune Break & Spectrasoul collaborated on.. Would love to hear more (yn)

Last edited by a moderator:
sam kdc & asc
break & hydro
kiyoko
blocks & escher
dub phizix & skeptical
fracture & neptune
linden & blocks
loxy & resound
mist:i:cal
octane & dlr
ruffhouse
seba & lotek
synkro & indigo

Surely this thread should be the odd collab. By definition Chase and Status are a "collab" or Stakka and Skynet. This would make more sense if is was the odd collab Jubei & VC or the Lifted stuff that was done etc. "Ed Rush and Optical" is pretty much an artist within it's self if ye catch me drift.

Ed rush, trace, fierce, nico, optical - edtrafienical

Amazing amazing tune, it's like everything good about dnb distilled into one twisted brew.

The version that got pressed up a couple of years ago on that Sublogic label didn't do the dubplate justice though

For me, I prefer Calyx's stuff on his own over his collabs with teebee, No Turning Back is a superb album

For me:

ShockOne & Phetsta
Cyantific & Wilkinson
Brookes Brothers & Danny Byrd

Oh, and Spor, Ewun & Evol Intent - Levitate

Loving Nu:Logic since hearing Trademark. Technimatic are seriously doing it for me! Also you can add Break to the Noisia colabs :

One of my fav tunes.

Neosignal also needs a mention

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom