Favorite VSTi?

Synthmaster. I have only got one VST synth, but it's so good I haven't been tempted to buy another.

Wut, nobody mentioned Z3ta 2+, well gonna do that myself. Ups, I already did. Aside from that Sytrus(very technical, not really grasping the concepts of sound designing with Sytrus), Sylenth V1 and a little bit of Harmor. I would use Massive but as I am poor guy with no cash and as I can´t get a decent demo of Massive I have to resort to other VSTis. Which makes me pretty sad. Because Massive is all one music producer needs.

- - - Updated - - -

And does anybody else find that FM8 has rather horrible set of sounds?

In my opinion {Although I usually create Hard Trance & 90s old school Piano House}

Z3tA+ 2 [Best for bass]

Sylenth 1 [Best for pads]

Nexus [Best for leads]

Never used FM8, but I have heard that all you can do inside FM8, you can also do inside Sytrus.

Yep, except Sytrus is a bit more straight-forward imo. I own FM8 aswell, maybe just haven't been using it enough to fall in love.

Fav synths Massive, 3osc, Sytrus and SQL8. Cheesy.

Synthmaster. I have only got one VST synth, but it's so good I haven't been tempted to buy another.

This.

Admittedly, I purchased it a couple years back, used it for a week and then left it alone after getting frustrated with bugs (mind you, this was a very early build)...

Whilst currently facing a bout of writer's block, I decided to crack open SynthMaster to give it a second go. Several hours later, I felt ashamed that I had not taken the time to really explore it when I first purchased it. Once you become familiar with the rather intuitive interface, it's easy to see why it lives up to its name because there is nothing it's not capable of doing. To add, it's engine is quite meaty.

Cheers.

a lot of harmor recently, still got a lot of love for massive.

occasionally 3xosc for simple sines, noise etc, granulizer for fkn up things and fm8 when im bored and need a challenge.

and for sytrus, watch SeamlessR's youtube tuts on that, hes a genius with that plugin.

a lot of harmor recently, still got a lot of love for massive.

occasionally 3xosc for simple sines, noise etc, granulizer for fkn up things and fm8 when im bored and need a challenge.

and for sytrus, watch SeamlessR's youtube tuts on that, hes a genius with that plugin.

Yeah, with sytrus and with Harmor too, man.

I really can't understand sytrus very well, so I normally stick with massive.

I'm intrigued by this synth master plugin!

I've gone a bit backwards. Was sick of Massive for a while and tried a few of the basic vsts that are built in FL only to find that these were much better than i used to think they were. 3xOsc has been my go to for subs and low mid bass. Sytrus has been great for pads/leads.

Harmor has taken up 90% of my usage now. I can't get enough of it! I resample/synthesise a lot with it, have a bank of noises from massive that i saved a while back so im just resampling and then getting stuff in fruity granuliser for some more messing about.
Harmless is really good too, bit stripped back and limited but its got a decent sound.

I have started using massive again though. A combo of all the above has been keeping me very busy last couple months!

I'm not one to use presets etc but the Rhode preset in harmor slightly tweaked and tamed is sooo nice!

I'm intrigued by this synth master plugin!
It's quite nice. I'm not sure if there is a demo, but there is a CM version available that will give you a good idea of the capabilities. To add, they structure the pricing in a pretty innovative way.

If you're in need of a copy of the CM version, message me. :)

Back
Top Bottom