favorite songs to tease?

JimJapBap

Well what are they? My top five right now are:
Shimon and Andy C - Quest
Tech Itch - Soldiers
Roni Size - Brut Force
Dillinja - Hard Noize
London Elektricity - Dirty Dozen

lately I been doing little vocal teases, then using that tunes beats for super-quick cuts. eg. venoms by moving fusion, PBE rmx by London Electricity
:rasta:

mesh said:
lately I been doing little vocal teases, then using that tunes beats for super-quick cuts. eg. venoms by moving fusion, PBE rmx by London Electricity
:rasta:

iv been gettin into stuff like that recently. i know its a fairly obvious choice but im usin a lot of tali stuff to do that with. particulary the blazin' dillinja remix.

i also find it better to mix in teases of tracks that were huge 2 or 3 years ago. that way when u put a tune like that in people go 'oh yeh! this tune was :slayer:. wicked!!' and it gives a nice little change in the mood of ur set. u can suddenly bring out nostalgia and pleasure with a quick burst of tunes like turbulence :) hopefully il hav some mixes on the internet soon. im well into my teases so il post a link so u can all chck em out when theyre up (y)

sparkyc10 said:
u can suddenly bring out nostalgia and pleasure with a quick burst of tunes like turbulence :) (y)

ripper of a tune, dropped it with Temple of Doom last time I played on a big system ...
:antitank: :smash:

Triple M said:
Current fav teasey type tune: The Pedge - What's Up Now (Nookie Remix)

:2thumbs:

whats up now partner!?;) i use alot of real ol skool tunes like capone friday,and a few more but i dunno what they called. :gimp:

mesh said:
ripper of a tune, dropped it with Temple of Doom last time I played on a big system ...
:antitank: :smash:
temple of dooms a good tune to tease with too o_O i did that on my latest mix cd. il post a link when its on the internet :2thumbs:

I tend to do all the teaser tunes that andy c & mampi use, jus cos the tunes r classics & sound phat wen u tease wiv em. tunes like 'alien girl' (mampi alwayz teases that jus as it drops & every1s like woah!), dubplate, the pulse, titan, the one. & anything else that soundz phat wen dropped over another tune but doesnt sound that good by itself.
i luv teasin & double droppin!!

When im teasing my lady i like to play Lets Get It On by Marvin Gaye... hits the spot everytime. And the tune aint bad either :boom:

the "oh yeah" , the "can u hear that", and generally any of the vocal clips from floodlight

rave.gif

Any1 else bored of hearing The Nine and The One as teases? I'll never get bored of Alein Girl but those 2 are definately overdone.

I like using Dillinja's Nitrous remix and Jon Rolodex' Rinse It at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom