favorite songs to tease?

the nine & the one are classics tho! the nine does overpower the tune its teasin over cos the bass is jus 'brrrrrrrrr' lol. not that many ppl play the one & the nine much now tho so i dont mind hearin it. i will never get bored of alien girl, such a classic!

u hear mampi swift droppin the one quite often. usually as a tease or double drop like ur all sayin tho. hes been double droppin for years tho. i reckon he made that tune with the sole purpose of using it for double drops. anyway, does anyone know how easy it is to get hold of the one? my bootlegged copies not great quality :burn:

yeh mampi probs made it jus 2 double drop. i think hype's the only guy that actually plays it lol.
i picked up a copy off ebay 4 about a tenner a wile ago :lol:

Indi said:
i don't tease with records, if your selection is good there's no need

know what you're saying, but it can add a little buzz which is nice. I don't work out teases I just do it on the fly ...

I've had some crazy ideas for teases, none of them are dnb, all tiny vocal snippets on well known tunes. I'm not sure what kind of reaction this'd get but imagine playing Super Sharp Shooter and at the end of the 16th/32nd bar of the b-line, tease in Madness's 'House Of Fun', the little bit that goes - "now you've come of age". Its perfectly in tune and if people actually noticed the shock on their faces would be hilarious.

Andydextruss said:
I've had some crazy ideas for teases, none of them are dnb, all tiny vocal snippets on well known tunes. I'm not sure what kind of reaction this'd get but imagine playing Super Sharp Shooter and at the end of the 16th/32nd bar of the b-line, tease in Madness's 'House Of Fun', the little bit that goes - "now you've come of age". Its perfectly in tune and if people actually noticed the shock on their faces would be hilarious.

quality silliness
the cantina tune from star wars is a classic for this too
"these arent the droids you're looking for"

:banana:

Back
Top Bottom