Well what are they? My top five right now are:
Shimon and Andy C - Quest
Tech Itch - Soldiers
Roni Size - Brut Force
Dillinja - Hard Noize
London Elektricity - Dirty Dozen

mesh

VIP Junglist
lately I been doing little vocal teases, then using that tunes beats for super-quick cuts. eg. venoms by moving fusion, PBE rmx by London Electricity
:rasta:

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
lately I been doing little vocal teases, then using that tunes beats for super-quick cuts. eg. venoms by moving fusion, PBE rmx by London Electricity
:rasta:
iv been gettin into stuff like that recently. i know its a fairly obvious choice but im usin a lot of tali stuff to do that with. particulary the blazin' dillinja remix.

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
i also find it better to mix in teases of tracks that were huge 2 or 3 years ago. that way when u put a tune like that in people go 'oh yeh! this tune was :slayer:. wicked!!' and it gives a nice little change in the mood of ur set. u can suddenly bring out nostalgia and pleasure with a quick burst of tunes like turbulence :) hopefully il hav some mixes on the internet soon. im well into my teases so il post a link so u can all chck em out when theyre up (y)

mesh

VIP Junglist
sparkyc10 said:
u can suddenly bring out nostalgia and pleasure with a quick burst of tunes like turbulence :) (y)
ripper of a tune, dropped it with Temple of Doom last time I played on a big system ...
:antitank: :smash:

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Triple M said:
Current fav teasey type tune: The Pedge - What's Up Now (Nookie Remix)

:2thumbs:
whats up now partner!?;) i use alot of real ol skool tunes like capone friday,and a few more but i dunno what they called. :gimp:

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
ripper of a tune, dropped it with Temple of Doom last time I played on a big system ...
:antitank: :smash:
temple of dooms a good tune to tease with too o_O i did that on my latest mix cd. il post a link when its on the internet :2thumbs:

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist
I tend to do all the teaser tunes that andy c & mampi use, jus cos the tunes r classics & sound phat wen u tease wiv em. tunes like 'alien girl' (mampi alwayz teases that jus as it drops & every1s like woah!), dubplate, the pulse, titan, the one. & anything else that soundz phat wen dropped over another tune but doesnt sound that good by itself.
i luv teasin & double droppin!!

Any1 else bored of hearing The Nine and The One as teases? I'll never get bored of Alein Girl but those 2 are definately overdone.

I like using Dillinja's Nitrous remix and Jon Rolodex' Rinse It at the moment.